Thursday 8 November 2012

Another quick note... :)

So this again isn't a review, but I wanted to share this with you all anyway! A huge thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog, the views have shot through the roof and I'm very grateful. Thank you for all the positive feedback too - you know who you are! :)

The main reason for this comment though, is just to say that after missing the release date of One Shot Kill (Henderson's Boys 6) by Robert Muchamore and missing his signing in East Anglia (gutted!), I managed to get hold of a pristine 1st edition copy a week late! :) After finishing it in a couple of hours last night I can safely say it possibly beats The Prisoner (HB5) as my favourite in the series. So impressed (as always) by the fantastic storylines - did not see the twists coming! - and really impressed with how much Rob's writing style has improved since his first book... I will forever be a fan!

READ IT!!! You'll regret it if you don't...

I'll be back with my 2nd review shortly (fingers crossed!) so stay tuned!

Happy reading!
Laura-Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment