Tuesday 20 November 2012

Exciting feedback!

After moving house recently, I am still stuggling to find the books I want to review. There's just a sea of cardboard boxes full of books on top of my wardrobe, which a) I can barely reach and b) don't want to cause an avalanche of books by moving one box! (Sorry guys, I promise I'll try to do another review soon!)

My exciting feedback is actually the reason for this post. At the weekend I received a message from a published author who gave great feedback on my blog! I was very overwhelmed, having not written much on here, to receive such a positive message. I am very keen to read his books and hopefully will be able to give them fantastic reviews on here in the new year...

I really enjoy discovering new books and am happy to accept recommendations, even if they come directly from the author!

Hopefully will be back with a review next time!
Happy reading...
Laura-Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment